Give back at Goodwill.
Join our volunteer team!
Goodwill of North Georgia volunteers must be at least 18 years of age and must complete a background check and drug screening.
Do you have excellent customer service skills? Or are you a great presenter? Maybe you work well with diverse groups. We encourage you to improve the community by donating your time?
Goodwill has a variety of group and skills-based volunteer opportunities in addition to college internships. We invite you to put your skills to use by volunteering to assist our team.
We work to provide you with activities that match your specific skills and interests. We can even customize a volunteer experience specifically for you. Help us put North Georgians to work by becoming a Goodwill volunteer.
• Instructors/Teachers: As a volunteer instructor you have the opportunity to teach a variety of classes and workshops from basic computer tutorials to dress for success classes.
• Donation Drives: We use the sale of donated goods to fund our mission. Help us stock our stores by organizing a community donation drive.
• Corporate/Group Volunteers: Do you want to volunteer alongside your friends or coworkers? Let us customize an activity or job-a-thon for you and your team.
• Special Events: We host a variety of events at Goodwill. Volunteers help us plan and run events or assist with job fairs, community outreach programs and more.
• College Interns: Area college students can gain hands-on experience in their field of study by becoming a Goodwill intern.
• Career Centers: Our career centers provide an excellent opportunity to use your customer service skills to help individuals with their job search.
Be a part of the solution! Contact us to receive additional information or start the process now by completing our volunteer interest form. We look forward to working with you.