This has been an extraordinarily challenging time. As we continue to work through this crisis, the health and safety of our employees, customer, donors and jobseekers remain at the top of our priority list. As a result, we’ve made the decision to extend our temporary closures at this time.
While our locations are closed, we continue to take our mission to put people to work seriously. Here’s how we plan to continue to help:
- We will continue to support our employees with pay and benefits.
- We will also continue our mission-focused work online. Jobseekers are encouraged to visit our virtual career center at www.careerconnector.org or call 844.344.WORK (9675) for one-on-one job search support from our career coaches.
As you may know, the revenue generated in our stores is used to support job seekers across North Georgia. During these challenging times, we need your support more than ever. In the spirit of goodwill, we ask that you join our efforts to help us fulfill our mission to put North Georgians to work.
Here’s how you can help:
- Shop online: You can continue shopping with us virtually at goodwillng.org/shop-online
- Donate gently used goods: We will continue to accept donations at store donor doors only, Monday – Saturday from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm. Donation centers will remain closed. Please be sure to only donate at open locations during normal business hours. Learn more here.
- Donate cash: Make a monetary donation to support job training programs and services for those who in need of employment during and after this pandemic.
We will continue to reach out with updates as this situation continues to evolve. For the latest information on our coronavirus response, please visit goodwillng.org/coronavirus-response or follow us on social media. As always, we thank you for your continued support of Goodwill. Stay safe and take care of each other.
Keith T. Parker
President & CEO