A career in healthcare starts here.
The CHEST program is designed to prepare you for a career in the growing fields of healthcare cleaning and environmental services. Students receive hands-on training made possible by the Georgia High Demand Career Initiative, Bobby Dodd Institute and Goodwill of North Georgia.
The Program Offers:
- Industry certifications
- Strong entry-level compensation packages
- Plans to help you advance in your career
You will learn:
- Patient interaction best practices
- Infection control procedures
- Safe handling and mixing of chemicals
- Job readiness and life skills
To get started:
Just attend an information session or reach us at one of the following: