Struggling to Find Employment?
Goodwill of North Georgia Can Help!
If you live in north Georgia and have been involved in the criminal justice system, you may be eligible for Goodwill services through our new YARP Grant. Start meeting virtually or in person with a Goodwill Certified Career Coach and enhance your workforce skills and employability!
- Resume writing support
- One-on-One Career Coaching
- Job Search Strategies and Career Planning
- Employment Assistance
- Occupational Skills Training Available
To learn more, see the qualifications below.
How to Get Started
We are giving opportunities to anyone who wants to learn skills, find a job and fits within the following categories:
- Ages 18-24
- Possess a criminal record
To begin enrollment, you’ll need to bring the following documents to the Career Center:
- State ID
- Proof of Residency
- Proof of Involvement with the Criminal Justice System
Qualified candidates must reside in one of the following counties:
We are holding training programs across north Georgia. Click the link below to view the full schedule of programs near you:
Get Started Today!
To learn more, contact a Goodwill of North Georgia team member:
- Metro Regional Manager: Ruquais Riley, email@example.com or 770-713-0933
- C3 Navigator II: Sheretta Sanders, firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-980-8930
Attend an information session at your local Goodwill.