Don’t let a lack of training hold you back!
Get paid job training with Goodwill
At Goodwill of North Georgia, we believe everyone deserves a chance to find a job. The staff at our career centers can help you every step of the way.
- Hands-on training
- Paid internships
- Work experience in the real world
- Assistance with soft skills
- Connections to local employers
To learn more, see the qualifications below and plan to attend an information session at one of our participating Career Centers: Athens, Decatur, Oakwood, Smyrna, South DeKalb, Pleasant Hill, Cartersville, Woodstock and Cornelia. You can also call 844.344.WORK(9675) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We are giving opportunities to anyone who wants to learn skills, find a job and fits within the following categories:
- New entrant to the workforce (youth, long-term unemployed, previously incarcerated)
- Dislocated worker (terminated from job, self-employed but now unemployed)
- Incumbent worker (currently employed but needs more training)
Qualified candidates must reside in one of the following counties:
To learn more:
Just attend an information session or reach us at one of the following: