Get the skills you need for a career in the fast-growing industry of logistics.
This seven-week program is designed to provide industry-recognized credentials, on-the-job logistics training, and an opportunity for job placement with competitive wages, our Logistics Program prepares participants for employment in supply chain logistics. Students will receive job readiness classes, training on material handling, quality control, processing orders, product handling, shipping and receiving, forklift operations and safety certifications.
Program participants must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Demonstrate 6th grade level of math & 8th grade level reading skill
- Be able to pass a background check
- Be able to frequently push, pull and lift at least 50 pounds
- Commit to attending a 3-day Assessment & Orientation
Applicants must also have reliable transportation and be able to pass a drug screen.
To learn more:
Just attend an information session or reach us at one of the following: