The mission of Goodwill of North Georgia is to put people to work.
Goodwill Founder’s Vision
“Friends of Goodwill, be dissatisfied with your work until every person with a disability or disadvantage in your community has an opportunity to develop his fullest usefulness and enjoy a maximum of abundant living”.
-Reverend Edgar J. Helms
- Service: We exist to serve our communities and to put people to work.
- Excellence: We challenge ourselves to continually grow, learn and improve.
- Ethics: We are good stewards of all that is entrusted to us.
- Diversity: We embrace diversity and respect all people in our organization and in our communities.
- Safety: We put safety first in all we do.