(for the website, social media and other applicable sites)
Welcome to Goodwill of North Georgia’s Official Website Page
We invite you to join our community and post your thoughts on our website and social networking pages.
While this is an open forum, it’s also a family friendly one, so please keep comments clean. In addition to keeping it family friendly, we ask that you follow our posting guidelines listed below. Following these guidelines will help you protect yourself and others. Comments and posts that do not follow these guidelines may be removed:
- We do not allow content that is inaccurate, harmful, threatening, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, discriminatory, racist, violent, offensive, harassing, or otherwise objectionable.
- Be honest. Potentially libelous comments will be deleted.
- We do not allow solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
- We do not allow comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
- Apparent spam will be removed and may cause the author(s) to be blocked from the page without notice.
- We do not allow content that contains software viruses, worms or other computer code or programs designed to harm, destroy or adversely affect the social computing media or the equipment on which it is run.
- By posting comments or links on the Goodwill of North Georgia’s Facebook Page or any of the agency’s other sites, you give Goodwill of North Georgia the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and via any media.
- You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
We reserve the right to delete or reject any comment or ban any user who violates our community code of conduct. Community comments don’t reflect the views of Goodwill of North Georgia or its employees unless stated otherwise. The appearance of external links on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of Goodwill of North Georgia.
You are encouraged to quote, republish or share any content on this site on your own blog, website or other communication/publication. If you do so, please credit Goodwill of North Georgia or the person who authored the content as a courtesy.
Goodwill of North Georgia may change these guidelines at any time and will give notice of changes by posting a notice of such changes on this site for thirty days.
If you have any questions about the Goodwill of North Georgia’s website and/or social networking sites, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.