TechBridge and Goodwill have partnered to launch a free, 16-week Technology Career Program designed to prepare individuals for a career in the growing technology and innovation fields. We are looking for tech-savvy Cobb County residents, with a high school diploma or GED, who are ready to invest in their future. Please note: program participants must be available to attend class in person on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. The Technology Career Program is made possible by funding through the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) and sponsored by WorkSource Cobb.
Program participants will learn:
• Web technology skills
• Salesforce.com administration
• Business skills to succeed in leading corporations
• Job readiness and life skills
• Money management and investing for success
The program offers:
• Industry certifications
• Job placement with area employers at average pay of $20 per hour
• On-the-job support for one year
• Coaching to help you advance in your career
• Free laptop upon program completion
• Meals and snacks provided during program training
• Classes in the evenings and on Saturdays
Check your eligibility requirements and apply online today at techbridge.org/tcp and sign up for an information session to learn more about program details. Classes will take place at Goodwill’s Smyrna career center, located at 3205 South Cobb Drive.