Give back at Goodwill.
Join our volunteer team!
Do you have excellent customer service skills? Or are you a great presenter? Maybe you work well with diverse groups. We encourage you to improve the community by donating your time.
Goodwill has a variety of group and skills-based volunteer opportunities in addition to college internships. We invite you to put your skills to use by volunteering to assist our team.
We work to provide you with activities that match your specific skills and interests. We can even customize a volunteer experience specifically for you. Help us put North Georgians to work by becoming a Goodwill volunteer.
To get started, individuals* should register on our volunteer portal. If you are interested in signing up as a group, please complete our group volunteer interest inquiry form and we will follow-up with you to discuss opportunities for your team.
Goodwill Volunteer Opportunities
- Career Center Instructors/Teachers: As a volunteer instructor you have the opportunity to teach a variety of classes and workshops from basic computer tutorials to dress for success classes.
- General Career Center Volunteer: At our career centers you can use your skills to help individuals with their job search.
- Donation Drives: We use the sale of donated goods to fund our mission. Help us stock our stores by organizing a community donation drive.
- Interns: Area college students can gain hands-on experience in their field of study by becoming a Goodwill intern.
- Group/Corporate Volunteers: Do you want to volunteer alongside your friends or coworkers? Let us customize an activity or job-a-thon for you and your team.
- Placement Call Volunteer: Help us contact job seekers, who have used our services, to confirm if they have a job or invite them to continue to use our services. This activity is great for individuals and groups — and it helps us stay connected with job seekers.
- Special Events and Projects: We host a variety of events at Goodwill. Volunteers help us plan and run events or assist with job fair and community outreach programs. We also have special projects that allow volunteers to share their skills in administration, project management and research and development. We would love to put your skills to work!
Be part of the solution! We look forward to working with you.